The flow of the registration is summarized below:
- Author/Ph.D students/non-student participant registration fee : Rp. 500.000
- Undergraduate and M.Sc. students (author and participant) registration fee : Rp. 300.000
- Foreign (author and participant) registration fee : 50 USD
The registration fee includes: access to all conference programs, lunch and coffee break, seminar kit, certificate, and conference program book.
General Registration Procedures
- Online-Registered participants are kindly requested to proceed directly to the registration desks upon arrival at the conference venue. Helpers will be present to guide the participants for verification of their registration details and for the claiming of their identification badge and conference kit.
- Registrants who already paid their registration fees are kindly requested to provide proof of payment (in the form of the deposit slip/bank transfer transaction receipt).
- For Unpaid registrants, helpers will guide them to cashier tables to process payment, and for the claiming of their identification badge and conference kit.
- Note: It is mandatory for all to wear identification badge during the conference hours and social events.
Payment Information and Instructions
- Onsite Payment of Registration Fee
The registration fee can be paid on-site (at the venue). All participants are requested to proceed to the conference registration desk. Invoices/receipts will be issued after payment of registration fee.
- Payment of Registration Fee through Bank Transfer
The registration fee can be paid through bank transfer/deposit with details below:
Bank name: BANK MANDIRI
Bank branch: UGM YOGYAKARTA
Account name: MINI DARINI
Account number: 137-00-1073253-1
Swift Code: BMRIIDJA
- Important notes:
- All bank transfer/deposit and other fees are to be paid by the participant.
- Please submit through firstname.lastname@example.org a scanned copy of the deposit or remittance slips/transaction receipts if payment is initiated. We are going to issue invoices during the conference.
- Kindly bring the hardcopy of the deposit or remittance slips/transaction receipts at the conference registration desk.