Invitation to Coastal Remote Sensing Seminar!
PUSPICS Faculty of Geography Universitas Gadjah Mada and The Remote Sensing Research Centre at The University of Queensland (Australia) formally invite you to attend and participate in our Coastal Remote Sensing Seminar. “Coastal Food Resource Monitoring using Remote Sensing for Indonesia, How to Do It?”. Thursday, 2nd June 2016, 09.00-17.00 WIB. Room E501 5th Floor of KLMB Building Faculty of Geography, UGM Yogyakarta, INDONESIA. This seminar aims to share the experience in integrating field and remote sensing data to map and monitor coastal food resources present in mangroves, seagrass, and coral environments, validating the resulting maps and communicating the results to wider audience.
- Prof. Stuart Phinn (RSRC UQ): Mapping, Monitoring and Managing Coastal Environments for Multiple Uses: Australian and International Approaches
- Dr. Chris Roelfsema (RSRC UQ): Coastal Remote Sensing Web Based Toolkit
- Ir. Sri Redjeki, M.Si. (UNDIP): Coastal Food Resources in Indonesia
- Dr. Gatot H. Pramono (BIG): BIG’s Experience in Coastal and Shallow Water Habitat Mapping
- Bayu Prayudha, M.Sc. (LIPI): Shallow Habitat Mapping in Coral Reef Ecosystem Monitoring Program
- M. Iqbal Herwata Putra (ReefCheck): Coral Bleaching Status of Indonesia
- Muhammad Kamal, PhD (UGM): Remote Sensing for Mangrove Mapping: Opportunities and Challenges
FREE REGISTRATION, PLEASE VISIT:
The registration form will be closed at Wednesday 1st June 2016 11:59pm OR once it reaches 50 responses.
This seminar is funded by Australia Indonesia Institute.
CP: M. Kamal, 08122741017, email@example.com.